In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we are available during regular office hours for eye care needs but please note the following for your safety and comfort:
- We request that you please self-check your temperature before visiting our facility and reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We ask that you come alone for your visit unless you require support assistance (to limit contact).
- We request that you bring a mask during your visit.
- Upon arrival, please contact the phone number provided on the door so that we may directly assist you.
- Everyone is screened before entering the building.
- Rooms, surfaces and eyeglasses are cleaned after each patient visit, and hand sanitizer will be available throughout your visit.
Your health and well-being are our highest priorities at Harrington Vision Centers. Updates from the CDC and other evidence-based sources are regularly incorporated into our practice. Thank you for your attention during this challenging time and appreciate your patience and understanding. Stay safe!